LooHoo Dryer Balls 3 Pack
LooHoos are wool dryer balls that you use in your clothes dryer to help lift & separate your clothes. Having several LooHoos creates a constant motion allowing more air to circulate around your wet laundry so your clothes will dry faster. The more dryer balls you use, the less time it takes to dry a load and you can reduce your dry time by 10 –25%.
A few facts
- Made individually by hand using 100% domestic, lanolin-rich wool in Maine
- Safe, durable, high-quality wool dryer ball
- Approximately the size of a baseball, ~9 inches in circumference and weighs ~ 2oz.
- Undyed LooHoos – Cream & Light Gray are natural sheep’s wool colors
- Colorful LooHoos are dyed by the wool mill using safe, low acid dyes
- naturally soften clothes – friction of the balls against the fabric
- makes clothes fresher and smell cleaner – since wool has the ability to absorb toxins and odors